- 12 Glass Bobeches
- 2-3/4-Inch Diameter for use with a 7/8-inch taper candle
- Clear glass with a fluted edge
- Place a bobeche at the bottom of a candle to catch any dripping wax
- A bobeche can dress up a candle stick, adding a touch of style to any decor from casual to formal
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Assembly Required: No, Color: White, Dispenser Type: Multifold, Dispenser Type: C-fold
- Sold as 1 each
Friday, December 6, 2013
- Shiny aura frame
- Aura hands are stylish
- Black arabic numbers
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Air Pop healthy popcorn
- Football goal post design
- Fun designs
- Great for the movie room
- Great tasting healthier alternative to butter popper
Sunday, December 1, 2013
- King Size 4pc Set - Flat Sheet 105"x102", Fitted Sheet 80"x78", 2 Pillowcases 20"x40"
- Deep Pockets - with fully elasticized fitted sheet guarantees a secure fit for mattress depths from 16"
- 1800 Series Brushed Microfiber - with cool lustrous feel and a very soft silky touch
- Easy Care -Wrinkle-free, Fade-resistant, Machine wash in cold and tumble dry on low
- Clara Clark - Beautiful Chain Design on Pillow Case
Friday, November 29, 2013
- Bath & Body Works Slatkin and Co. Three Wick 14.5 Oz. Scented Candle - Winter
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
"Muhammad Ali is perhaps the most charismatic, respected and feared boxer to ever enter a ring. From his Olympic Gold Medal in Rome, to the "Thrilla in Manila" and "The Rumble in the Jungle," Muhammad Ali walked the walk and most certainly, talked the talk."I must be the greatest." "If anyone ever dreams he can beat me, he had better wake up and apologize." These are just a couple of the verbal jabs Muhammad Ali gave to his mere-mortal opponents throughout his stellar career. A career which earned him global celebrity as the first three-time Heavyweight Champion of the World. Yet, through his charity work and undying love for his family and fans, he has proven to be on of the greatest men was well...."
"...From the very moment he hit that game-winning jumper in the 1982 NCAA National Championship, a legend was born. And five NBA championships, two Olympic Gold Medals and for regular season NBA Most Valuable Player trophies later, Michael Jordan has become arguably the greatest basketball player to ever play the game..."
Both sides are rounded out by notable dates and stats of Muhammad Ali and Michael Jordan, two of the greatest athletes of all time.
- 19x38 INCHES